Woodbury sets building record + town named ‘best place to live’
Good Friday, neighbors! Let all of you catch up to start today on an informed note.
Are you a local business owner or distributor in Woodbury? Our premium local sponsorships keep you on top of inboxes in town every morning. Contact us here for the truth.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Rain in the morning. High: 71 Low: 47.
Here are the best stories in Woodbury today:
- Money magazine ranked Woodbury # 29 in his list of 50 Best Places to Live in the United States (CBS Minnesota)
- Woodbury . (Woodbury Patch)
- As Amazon grow his Twin towns logistics network, it is also reshaping the ccommercial real estate market. (Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal)
- Are you ready for Halloween? Here is where Woodbury residents can find a Halloween Spirit shop. (Woodbury Patch)
Today’s Woodbury Daily is brought to you by our friends at Verizon. They are building the fastest 5G network in the country. To find out how 5G will change the lives of you and your community – and to access this amazing technology – click here. And thank you Verizon for sponsoring this community resource in Woodbury!
Today in Woodbury:
- WELCOME WEEK – 50% OFF THE COURSE! Goo Factory art workshop (18 months-6 years old) (9:30 am)
- 3rd Annual Kickball Tournament – Woodbury Region Chamber of Commerce (11:00 am)
- Cross Vineyards Cruise – Woodbury Region Chamber of Commerce (6.30 p.m.)
- U.S. National Weather Service Twin Cities Minnesota: âWill the leaves be gone before the first snow ?! For more information on fall colors, visit https: //www.dnr.state.mn.us/fa … for Minnesota and https: //www.travelwisconsin. co … for Wisconsin … “(Facebook)
- U.S. National Weather Service Twin Cities Minnesota: “Due to several frontal crossings from the end of this week to the beginning of next week, the temperatures will be rather variable for mid-September.” (Facebook)
- Woodbury Parks and Recreation: âIt’s a great day to explore some of Woodbury’s over 150 miles of trails! ” (Facebook)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
You are officially in the know for today. I’ll see you soon! If you resent these newsletters, consider inviting some of your friends and neighbors to read them. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Morgan reddekopp
Please feel free to contact us with any questions, concerns, or story ideas at [email protected] and follow me on Twitter @ReddekoppMorgan for more updates.
I grew up in Eagan, Minnesota, before attending Winona State University, where I majored in creative digital media and a minor in journalism and creative writing. I am very happy to be a journalist in my hometown! In my spare time I like to paint, draw and write. I am currently working on my poetry manuscript and I also enjoy hiking and being outdoors.
Got a tip or suggestion for an upcoming Woodbury Daily? You can reach me at [email protected]